FF:PSBB035 Self-experience Weekend - Course Information
PSBB035 Self-experience Weekend with Art TherapyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Daniela Halámková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Alena Pučelíková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Students who want to enroll in the course should be ready to experience art therapy techniques leading to better self-knowledge and should be motivated to do so. Students will work in a group of their peers (with 2 teachers "teaching" the course) and share their experience among themselves openly. The motivation of the students will be assessed based on a motivation letter, enclosed with a request for course enrollment. The motivation letter should be max 1 page long and should be composed as any essay with the student's reasons for their interest in the course and their expectations. The course is recommended for students who have already passed the course PS_BA011 Sociálně-psychologický výcvik ve skupině.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 14 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 12/14, only registered: 7/14
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, B-PSYCH_)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to gain one's own experience and also basic knowledge about group art therapy. The aim is also to widen one's own self-knowledge via art therapy techniques, experience with group dynamics and group work.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course students will: -be able to understand group dynamics and their role in it better -gain the experience with self-knowledge techniques -be able to use some practical "recipes" for a group work, or an individual therapeutic work -gain some more ideas for their own self-development and be able to use them -be able to work with recent articles and books about the topic
- Rules and principles in group work. Group borders and group safety. Group dynamics. Elementary art therapy techniques. Art therapy - group work. Art therapy - individual work. Elementary dance/movement therapy and dramatherapy techniques. Imagination, relaxation.
- recommended literature
- LIEBMANN, Marian. Skupinová arteterapie : nápady, témata a cvičení pro skupinovou výtvarnou práci. Translated by Johana Elisová. Vydání první. Praha: Portál, 2005. 279 stran. ISBN 8071788643. info
- Katatymně imaginativní psychoterapie. Edited by Hanscarl Leuner - Eberhard Wilke, Translated by Lucie Pelková. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2007. 247 s. ;. ISBN 978-80-7367-248-5. info
- SMITH, Edward W. L. Tělo v psychoterapii. Translated by Silvie Struková. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2007. 205 s. ISBN 9788073671440. info
- ŠICKOVÁ-FABRICI, Jaroslava. Základy arteterapie. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2002. 167 s. ISBN 8071786160. info
- VALENTA, Milan. Dramaterapie. Vyd. 2., v nakl. Portál 1. Praha: Portál, 2001. 150 s. ISBN 8071785865. info
- Teaching methods
- This is a one-off course, which means there are no regular classes during a week. Instead one weekend course in the beginning of October 2019 will take place outside of Brno (15. - 17. 10. 2021, the accommodation details will be provided soon enough). For passing the course full attendance is needed. In the end of the weekend (or afterwards) the students will be required to submit a short essay about art therapy and their experience.
- Assessment methods
- Full and active attendance, short essay in the end of the weekend.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 1 x za semestr - PÁ-NE.
- Teacher's information
- The course will be open only if it will be filled to capacity (12-14 students).
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/PSBB035