FF:RLA100 BA Examination Seminar - Course Information
RLA100 Final Bachelor's Examination SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Radek Kundt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Luboš Bělka, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jakub Cigán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milan Fujda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Aleš Chalupa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Miloš Mendel, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Dalibor Papoušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. David Václavík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Valtrová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. David Zbíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Glomb, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. phil. Anna Michalík Kvíčalová, MA (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jana Valtrová, Ph.D.
Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Ivona Vrzalová
Supplier department: Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( RLZkB Final Bachelor's Examination ) || RLZkB Final Bachelor's Examination
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/50, only registered: 0/50
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to develop (a) presentation skills, (b) ability to demonstrate factual and concrete consideration of general problems and concepts, and (c) ability to effectively prepare for the final exam. The course closely follows the form, requirements and topics of the final exam. Students prepare presentations for individual topics.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- prepare a systematic presentation of the individual topics for the final exam;
- fit in the prescribed time limit;
- to react to additional questions in the factual and concrete manner.
- Introductory lecture - requirements and distribution of thematic sections among students;
- Students presentations and feedback of particular teachers.
- Teaching methods
- presentation, discussion, feedback of "examiners"
- Assessment methods
- PRESENTATION AND ITS PARAMETERS
Ideally, each of the students will present in all three areas of the topics. Presentations will be scored. Missing on the presentation will be accepted only on the basis of formal request through the study department, after which it will be possible to agree on a possible replacement term in the exam period.
Each presentation is rated on a scale of 0-33 points (A 33-32, B 31-29, C 28-25, D 24-22, E 21-20, F 19-0). Overall, it is possible to get up to 99 points for 3 presentations. Not reaching 60 points results in failing the course. This criterion constitutes 100 percent of the course evaluation.
Apart from their own presentations students are also expected to participate actively in seminars, especially providing feedback to other students and to continuously prepare at home for the final exam.
Compulsory literature of the course includes all compulsory literature from all the individual compulsory courses and web source "Státní závěrečná zkouška bakalářská (religionistika): Průběh a tematické okruhy platné od jarního semestu 2016" (http://www.phil.muni.cz/relig/indexen.php) [10.12.2017].
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.