FF:ROMIJIB2XJ Practical Italian IV - Course Information
ROMIJIB2XJ Practical Italian IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Patrizia Cremaschi (lecturer)
Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- ROMIJIB2XP Practical Italian III || MED31 Practical Italian III
The students can attend the course only if they passed ROMIJIB2XP (Přípravný jazykový seminář III. - Preparatory Language Seminar III)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/50, only registered: 0/50
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to elaborate the knowledge of the Italian grammar with the emphasis on the syntaxis; to be able to write a short paper or speak on a topic from the Italian History, Geography and Culture.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the students will be able to: -communicate at a basic but effective level in everyday situations (shopping, going to a concert or to the restaurant, describe an event., etc) -express preferences and opinions -express orders and advice -communicate on given topics, such as TV programmes and simple newspaper articles
- - Reflexive verbs - Impersonal form - Indirect pronouns - Imperative - Conditional Themes (communication and vocabulary) - Shopping - Expressing preferences and opinions - Italian fashion - Giving advice and orders - Italian television and press - Music, concerts, special events ( ie The Carnival )
- required literature
- MARIN, T and S MAGNELLI. Progetto italiano nuovo 1: Corso multimediale di lingua e civiltà italiana. Libro dello studente. Roma: Edilingua, 2009. info
- recommended literature
- MARIN, T and S MAGNELLI. Progetto italiano nuovo 1: Corso multimediale di lingua e civiltà italiana. Quaderno degli esercizi. 4a ed. Roma: Edilingua, 2010. ISBN 978-960-6632-25-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar and additional excercises
- Assessment methods
- Typ výuky a zkoušky anglicky: Written and oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/ROMIJIB2XJ