FF:UJA306 Practical Ukrainian VI - Course Information
UJA306 Practical Ukrainian VIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Reutová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Kalina, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 12:30–14:05 B2.21 and each even Wednesday 14:10–15:45 U14
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJA301 Language Course V
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Stdents get additional skills in comunication in ukrainian language with accent on elimination of bariers, which are based on czech-ukrainian (or russian-ukrainian) interferention in gramatic and lexical sphere. Workout contains information about ukrainian culture life and institutions, reading, interpretation and translation of ukrainian artificial and special texts.
- ukrainian adjective
- ukrainian numeral
- ukrainian adverb
- conversation themes and lexis
- Teaching methods
- Regular practical training of writing and oral expression through exercises and tests. Translation.
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form of a seminar. Credit: written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.