FF:UZCJX005 A Master’s Thesis - Course Information
UZCJX005 A Master’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michaela Boháčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavel Caha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dana Hlaváčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ilona Janyšková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Karlík, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Karlíková, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Pleskalová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rychnovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jarmila Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Course objectives
- Submission of the completed diploma thesis in accordance with University, Faculty and Departmental rules and regulations. Students must demonstrate their ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyse the particular material. Topics of B.A. and M.A. theses in Czech must not be identical. If students choose to use the topic of their B.A. thesis as a starting point, it is highly recommended to consider the quantity of B.A. thesis parts used in the M.A. thesis (repeating passages should not exceed 10%).
- The thesis focussed on the topic in one of the given areas shall be submitted in Czech in the extent of at least 140,000 characters by April 30th (applies to those taking the Master´s State Exam in June) or by June 30th (taking the Master´ s State Exam in September) or by November 30th (applies to those taking the Master´s State Exam in January-February).
- Literatura je zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Consultations are arranged on an individual basis.
- Assessment methods
- The output of the course is an M.A. thesis. The acceptance of the master's thesis is confirmed by the thesis supervisor in the information system.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Získání příslušného počtu kreditů je podmíněno: a) absolvováním dvousemestrálního semináře k diplomové práci, b) odevzdáním diplomové práce vedoucímu.