FF:UZPHK2205 Elements of Psychology - Course Information
UZPHK2205 Elements of PsychologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. BcA. Jiří Raclavský, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with theoretical and practical information, knowledge and methods for teaching the basics of psychology at secondary schools.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon successful completion of the course Elements of psychology
- student control procedures that can be used for the preparation of teacher responsible for teaching
- student will be able to do and justify the preparation of the lesson on a selected topic in psychology
- student will be able to apply theoretical knowledge from psychological and pedagogical disciplines for teaching psychology in secondary schools - having regard to the profile of the teaching of psychology by the types of secondary schools and their focus of study
- 1. The position of psychology in science, psychology as one of humane science and its place in the life of human being.
- 2. Psychological fields of knowledge and their place in society.
- 3. Basic psychical phenomenons: psychical proceses - psychical attributes - psychical states.
- 4. Personal psychology - contruct and structure.
- 5. Factors and patterns of psychological development. Characteristics of some developmental period.
- 6. Principles of interpersonal perception and self-perception: observing and self-monitoring, interview, experiment, analysis of products, sociometry and biography.
- 7. Basic human activities: learning, game and work.
- 8. Learning: conception, category, knowledge, skills, habits.
- 9. Human in social relationships, socialization, social proceeding, conflict solving.
- 10. Partnership - gender relationships,love and crush, how to choose partner, marriage and family, marriage crisis - causes and possible solvings.
- 11. Psychological analysis of educational problems: lying, impostures,traunty, sexual deliguency, aggression, suicidal behavior, vexation.
- 12. Addiction: forms, alcoholism, nicotin addiction, gambling, prevention, treatment.
- 13. Life stress: prevention, coping strategies.
- 14. Aggression, aggressive behavior: its origin, causes, manifestations, aggression among children, specific phenomenons /vexation, vandalism/, coping with aggressive behavior.
- required literature
- VAŠUTOVÁ, Maria and Veronika JEŽKOVÁ. Didaktika psychologie : vybrané kapitoly. Vydání: první. Ostrava: Universitas Ostraviensis, 2015. 212 stran. ISBN 9788074646812. info
- recommended literature
- KOSÍKOVÁ, Věra. Psychologie ve vzdělávání a její psychodidaktické aspekty. Vyd. 1. Praha: Grada, 2011. 265 s. ISBN 9788024724331. info
- SOKOLOVÁ, Lenka. Didaktika psychológie. 1. vyd. Bratislava: Univerzita Komenského, 2010. 161 s. ISBN 9788022328067. info
- not specified
- VÍZDAL, František. Didaktika psychologie. [Sv.] 1. 1. vyd. Brno: Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyně, 1987. 134 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, consultation, homework. Students must actively participate in the lessons and discuss the current topic.
- Assessment methods
Student has to elaborate written preparation for tutoring a lesson focused on chosen psychological topic, s/he has to actively speak about this topic during consultation, s/he has to submit it in written (printed) and electronic form (to insert into the information systém).
Deadlines - see teacher's information.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Informace o rozvrhu kurzu najdete zde: http://www.phil.muni.cz/wkfi/home/studium/rozvrh-ks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 10 hodin konzultací.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen jen pro studenty s imatrikulací do jaro 2019, včetně.