FF:LJBcD02 Minor B. A. Thesis Seminar - Course Information
LJBcD02 Minor B. A. Thesis SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Antonín Bartoněk, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Daša Bartoňková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Daniela Urbanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Antonín Bartoněk, DrSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
- In order to be admitted to the seminar, a student must have successfully finished the 4th semester of their studies, obtained the required number of credits and fulfilled the required readings.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The minor B.A. thesis seminar is held by the supervisor of the thesis that is, by one of the following teachers at the Department of Classical Studies: Bartoňková, Bartoněk, Nechutová, Bednaříková, Radová, Urbanová; there is no defence of the minor B.A. thesis, viz. the study regulations.
- A student, who has chosen the topic for their minor B.A. thesis from the offer of individual teachers, attends the minor B.A. thesis seminar and consults their supervisor about the approach to and the outline of the thesis, about the required literature, technical properties and concrete problems concerning the assigned topic.
- příslušnou literaturu zadává vyučující podle povahy práce
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- prezenční a individuální konzultace, ukončení = zápočet
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: Dle domluvy s vedoucím práce.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Výuka probíhá formou individuálních konzultací v individuálním rozsahu.