FF:REMgrB12 Writing in Modern Greek II - Course Information
REMgrB12 Writing in Modern Greek IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Chryssoula Manou, PhD. (seminar tutor), Mgr. Nicole Votavová Sumelidisová, Ph.D. (deputy)
- prof. PhDr. Antonín Bartoněk, DrSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
- Tue 8:20–9:55 A47
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- REBcZk B. A. State Exam
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Continuation of Writing for M.A. I. (autumn semester), the course is taught in Modern Greek. The main aim of the course is to introduce Modern Greek stylistics to students and further practice and develop students’ writing, with special attention to essays on literary, historical, cultural-political and art history topics.
- Theoretical introduction to Modern Greek stylistics.
- Reading and analysis of exemplary texts.
- Essay writing – analysis in class and evaluation.
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form of a seminar. Regular active attendance and an essay on a given topic are prerequisites for obtaining credits for the course.
- Language of instruction
- Greek, Modern (1453- )
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.