FF:BAX304 Estonian IV - Course Information
BAX304 Estonian IV.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Aino Saavaste (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 10:00–11:40 VP
- BAX303 Estonian III
The credit of BAX303 needed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course is the fourth part of a four-semestre cycle of practical Estonian. The aim is to learn to use Estonian in basic situations and to acquire some insight into Estonian grammar.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course student should be able to converse in Estonian on variety of topics, understand texts of some complexity. Students should also have some understanding of Estonian grammar, which helps them in language use. The should also have some insight into Estonian cultural background and have some knowledge about Estonia.
- passive voice
- ordinal numbers
- grammar exercises
- recommended literature
- HEBEDOVÁ, Petra. Stručná gramatika estonštiny (Concise Grammar of Estonian). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 103 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6430-0. Digitální knihovna FF MU info
- not specified
- Pesti, Mall – Ahi, Helve 2001: E nagu Eesti. Eesti keele õpik algajaile. Tallinn: Tea.
- Lutkat, Florence-Silvia – Hasselblatt, Cornelius 1993: Estnisch Intensiv. Das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica.
- Teaching methods
- lectures, homeworks
- Assessment methods
- final written test and oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je otevřen i studentům mimo mateřský obor.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/BAX304