FF:VHK_08 Intonation - Course Information
VHK_08 IntonationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Marie Novotná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Vlasta Taranzová
- Fri 21. 9. 15:00–15:45 J21, Fri 26. 10. 15:00–15:45 J21, Fri 23. 11. 15:00–15:45 J21, Fri 14. 12. 15:00–15:45 J21
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Musicology (programme FF, B-OT)
- Course objectives
- In this one-semester course the students will be taught to write down correctly one or two-voice melodies, two, three and four-voice chords and various rhythm-intonation formations. Attention is also paid to practical vocal and intonation excercizes.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Předmět je ukončen formou sluchového testu.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.