FF:HV_15e Collegium piano - Course Information
HV_15e Collegium pianoFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Romana Klementová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Martin Flašar, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 8:00–11:40 N42, except Tue 5. 11.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bezpečná znalost not v houslovém i basovém klíči. Minimální úroveň - absolvent 4. ročníku ZUŠ obor klavír.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/20, only registered: 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course focuses on developing the skills needed for musicological work.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able after completing the course: - play at sight - read and play chords - make transpositions - read and play from scores - read and play figured bass notation
- Sight reading
- Chords reading and playing
- Figured bass reading and playing
- Playing from scores
- required literature
- Schäfer, Christian: Sightreading Exercises, op. 45, Book I, Augener´s Edition, London, 1908
- Schäfer, Christian: Sightreading Exercises, op. 45, Book II, Augener´s Edition, London, 1908
- recommended literature
- Svoboda, Milan: Praktická jazzová harmonie, JC-audio, Netolice, 2013
- Keaney, Helen: Figured Bass for Beginners: A Self-Paced Primer in Playing from a Figured Bass, Ec Schirmer Musis Co, 1981,
- Teaching methods
- Practical preparation
- Assessment methods
- Minimum attendance: 80% Test Piano exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: souhlas