FF:PSD_PSV3 Research and study III - Course Information
PSD_PSV3 Research and study IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In this course, doctoral students conduct a literature review for their doctoral research project. The literature review then serves as a basis for the formulation and further specification of their research goals, questions, and hypotheses, selection of research methodology, as well as later discussion of obtained research results. The course also involves outlining and elaborating on the proposals of students' doctoral research projects. The form, content and extent of the subject's output is approved by the supervisor according to the research plan of the dissertation. The output must be listed / planned in the student's individual study plan.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will demonstrate the ability to independently identify, accumulate, select and process/analyze resources (research studies, reviews, monographs, etc.) relevant to their doctoral research projects. They will be able to formulate research problems and questions based on the state-or-the-art theory and research, specify research goals, and analyse, synthesise and critically evaluate theories, approaches, arguments, and findings applicable to their own research project. Students will subsequently use all this information in outlining and elaboration of their own research projects.
- Due to the content of the subject the curriculum can not be specified - the curriculum is determined by the supervisor.
- required literature
- Citační manuál podle APA
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika.
- recommended literature
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background, consultation
- Assessment methods
- Students obtain a credit for successful completion of the course. Students are required to consult their progress on their doctoral research projects with their supervisors and submit the required outputs by the deadlines that are set by the supervisors individually.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.