PřF:Bi0792 Botany diploma thesis IV - Course Information
Bi0792 Botany diploma thesis IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/20/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Iveta Hodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zdeňka Lososová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi9791 Botany diploma thesis III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. (The student should be ready for a successful defense of the thesis).
- Study of literature sources, botanical sampling, data processing, research presentation.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Work on the thesis under instructions of your supervisor; individual students work with literature, processing results
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements after the thesis has been submitted and approved by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Note related to how often the course is taught: průběžně.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2020/Bi0792