PřF:C7001 Diploma Thesis I - Course Information
C7001 Diploma Thesis IFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/3. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Přemysl Lubal, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Marek Nečas, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Mentor and student mutually agree on a selected research theme which thus becomes the Diploma Thesis topic.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course Diploma thesis I is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements, based on their own original scientific work. Completion of this course and the subsequent courses will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- Specific learning outcomes are: a deeper knowledge of methods in the field of study, ability to contribute to research in that particular field, awareness of ethical aspects of scientific work, effective and critical use of chemical literature and databases, ability to design and independently perform scientific experiments, to analyze and interpret experimental outcomes, and to summarize and present the results and conclusions in written and oral form.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- Literatura dle doporučení vedoucího diplomové práce (Literature according to the recommendation of the thesis supervisor)
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Student's own work with chemical information sources, research laboratory work, consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: dle oboru.
Information on course enrolment limitations: !NOW(C5000)
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2020/C7001