PřF:CA341 Diploma Thesis - Biotech IV - Course Information
CA341 Diploma Thesis of Biotechnology IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/23. 23 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Matouš Čihák (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Jílková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Vojtěch Pavlík (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- C9301 Diploma Thesis - Biotech I && C8211 Diploma Thesis - Biotech II && C9311 Diploma Thesis - Biotech III
Theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for carring out the tasks of the diploma thesis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Biotechnology (programme PřF, N-BTC)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to prepare students for the elaboration of the diploma thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to work with scientific literature, suggest experimental design and independently conduct experiments and present the results and conclusions of experimental scientific work by written or oral form.
- Individual consultations during the work on the diploma thesis.
- • Literatura dle doporučení vedoucího diplomové práce (Literature according to the recommendation of the thesis supervisor)
- Teaching methods
- Individual work of students under supervision. Study of scientific literature, experimental work in the laboratory, consultation with supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses