PřF:F4100E Introduction to Microphysics - Course Information
F4100E Introduction to MicrophysicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 4 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jaroslav Hnilica, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Souček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (( F1030 Mechanics || F1040 Mechanics and molecular physic )&&( F2050 Electricity and magnetism || F2070 Electricity and magnetism )) && (! F4050 Introduction to Microphysics ) && (! F4050E Introduction to Microphysics ) && (! F4100 Introduction to Microphysics )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, B-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: The course F4100E is the English version of the course F4100. Student can not gain credits for both F4100E and F4100 (eventually F4050 or F4050E).
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2022/F4100E