PřF:G5031 Bc. thesis present. on confer. - Course Information
G5031 Bc. thesis presented on conferenceFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Knížek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radek Škoda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Martin Knížek, Ph.D.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 38 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Student will present (in the form of lectures or scientific poster) the results of his/her thesis on the scientific conference.
- Learning outcomes
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to present results of their work at a congress (in oral or poster form).
- preparation of documents for presentation according to the instructions conference organizers
- oral presentation / poster presentation at a scientific conference,
- professional talk
- recommended literature
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Active presentation on scientific conference
- Assessment methods
- Credit based on active presentation on scientific conference
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Předmět je podmínkou pro zápis předmětu G6051 Bakalářská práce II.