PřF:G9651 Orientation analysis in geol. - Course Information
G9651 Orientation analysis in geologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- RNDr. Jiří Rez, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Tue 18:00–18:50 Gp,02006, Tue 19:00–19:50 Gp,02006
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! G9650 Orientation analysis in geol.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 38 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to explain the directional data in geology, structural problems and statistical solutions.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to evaluate directional data in geology after completing the course.
- Compass data system.
- Azimutal projections.
- Graphical and numerical solutions of tasks.
- Statistical evaluation.
- Statistical tests.
- Teaching methods
- video presentations and e-mail consultations
- Assessment methods
- Final tasks.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřeno v jarním semestru 2019/2020.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2020/G9651