PřF:GA021k Diploma Thesis Seminar IV - Course Information
GA021k Diploma Thesis Seminar IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Kuchovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- G0221 assignment of diploma thesis && ( G9021k Diploma Thesis Seminar III || G9021 Diploma Thesis Seminar III ) && ! GA021 Diploma Thesis Seminar IV && ( NOW ( JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science )|| JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || NOW ( JF002 Examination in Advanced French for Specific Purposes - Science )|| JF002 Examination in Advanced French for Specific Purposes - Science || NOW ( JN002 Advanced German for scientists - exam )|| JN002 Advanced German for scientists - exam || NOW ( JR002 Russian for Spec. Purposes-B2 )|| JR002 Russian for Spec. Purposes-B2 || NOW ( JS002 Advanced Exam in Spanish for Specific Purposes )|| JS002 Advanced Exam in Spanish for Specific Purposes )
Propositions of the thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is devoted for students of the geology and students of the teacher study of biology and geography with a geological diploma thesis. It follows the goal to present methods, results of the thesis and an ability to discuss about them.
- Learning outcomes
- Lecture given by the student at a seminar. The student will present progress of his/her investigation related to diploma thesis in an oral presentation form.
- Preliminary results
- Literatura podle zadání diplomové práce
- Teaching methods
- presentation (report) with visual accompaniment (using of educational technology), discussion about their own theme and classmates' topics
- Assessment methods
- credits are granted based on attendance, activity, oral presentation and diploma thesis results
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: dle rozpisu kombinované výuky.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses