PřF:M5771 Didactics of Descript. Geom. - Course Information
M5771 Didactics of Descriptive GeometryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. Type of Completion: -.
- RNDr. Marta Ryšánková (lecturer), doc. RNDr. Eduard Fuchs, CSc. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Josef Janyška, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Eduard Fuchs, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Descriptive Geometry (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Descriptive geometry as a science; relations between descriptive geometry and other sciences. History of descriptive geometrical methods. Descriptive geometry in educational system; problems of descriptive geometrical education on various types of schools. Space imagination. Didactical methods in descriptive geometry. Control and evaluation of knowledge of students. Stereometry and descriptive geometry.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses