PřF:F9752 Seminar on diploma work 2 - Course Information
F9752 Seminar on diploma work 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Aleš Lacina, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Course objectives
- Writing a report on research work. Serching for scientific information. Regular presentations of the topical state of students' work with participation of the supervisor, discussion. Preparation of the defense.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.