PřF:F7600 Fyzika hvězdnýchatmosfér - Course Information
F7600 Fyzika hvězdných atmosférFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- RNDr. Jiří Kubát, CSc. (lecturer), prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Mikulášek, CSc. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Mikulášek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: L