PřF:Bi7341 Sci. present. in microbiol. - Course Information
Bi7341 Scientific presentation in microbiologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Ludmila Tvrzová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Ludmila Tvrzová, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Ludmila Tvrzová, Ph.D.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( Bi7342 Pres. in microbiol. - sem )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The topic of this subject is results processing and publication, in the form of diploma theses, posters, lectures and scientific papers. Seminary Bi7342 is the essential part of the lessons, with the aim to give students the possibility to prepare and present their own results presentations.
- 1. Scientific presentation in microbiology. 2. Lecture 3. Poster 4. Diploma thesis 5. Scientific paper 6. Results processing and presentation - tables, figures, photographic material 7. Scientific journals in microbiology 8. Ethics principles in scientific presentation
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Na přednášku navazuje seminář Bi7342, kde jsou témata procvičena prakticky. Výuka je ukončena zápočtem.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information