PřF:G7821 Brunovistulikum - Course Information
G7821 BrunovistulikumFaculty of Science
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jaromír Leichmann, Dr. rer. nat. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Běla Hrbková
- ! G7820
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 33 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/33, only registered: 0/33, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/33
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 57 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Brunovistulicum - introduction Brno batholith Dyje Batholith covered parts
- 1.Brunovistulicum - introduction 2.Brno batholith 3.Dyje Batholith 4.Covered parts 5.Position of BV during Cadomian, Variscan and alpine orogenesis
- Bude upresneno vyucujicim
- Finger, F. at al (2001):The Brunovistulian: Avalonian Precambrian sequence at the eastern end of the Central Europ.Variscides?
- DUDEK A. (1980) The crystaline basement block of the Outer Carpathians in Moravia:Bruno-Vistulicum
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- prednaska a kolokvium
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Výuka bude probíhat v podzimním semestru 2005/2006.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2007-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/G7821