PřF:Z8154 Programming in geoinformatics - Course Information
Z8154 Programming in geoinformaticsFaculty of Science
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/4. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- Mgr. Karel Staněk, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Konečný, CSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Karel Staněk, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geographical Cartography and Geoinformatics (programme PřF, B-GK)
- Geography (programme PřF, B-GK, specialization Physical Geography)
- Geography (programme PřF, B-GK, specialization Human Geography)
- Geoinformatics and Regional Development (programme PřF, B-AG)
- Geoinformatics and Sustainable Development (programme PřF, B-AG)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: na podzim 2006 se předmět nevypisuje.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2007-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/Z8154