PřF:IC086 Introduction to scattering - Course Information
IC086 Introduction to neutron scattering and spin fluctuations in unconventional superconductorsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Dr. Dmytro Inosov (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Dominik Munzar, Dr.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Jiří Chaloupka, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.