PřF:MB151 Seminar from applied math. - Course Information
MB151 Seminar from applied mathematicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Ivanka Horová, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivanka Horová, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MB151/01: Tue 14:00–15:50 ZAS,02015
- Master degree in mathematics or similar specialization
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Mathematical Analysis (programme PřF, D-MA4)
- General Problems of Mathematics (programme PřF, D-MA4)
- Probability, Statistics and Mathematical Modelling (Eng.) (programme PřF, D-MA4)
- Probability, Statistics and Mathematical Modelling (programme PřF, D-MA4)
- Course objectives
- See :The program of the seminar of the department of applied mathematics http://www.math.muni.cz/kam/seminar.html
- Seminar of applied mathematics - program: Lectures of members od Department of Mathematics and Statistics, PhD students of Probability, statistics and mathematical modeling. Lectures of excellent reserches from Czech Republic and abroad.
- VAPNIK, Vladimir Naumovič. Statistical learning theory. New York, N.Y.: John Wiley & Sons, 1998. xxiv, 736. ISBN 0471030031. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures presented by specialists from different fields of applied mathematics.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance of the seminar- a credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information