PřF:Bi5490 Bachelor Thesis LGMD I - Course Information
Bi5490 Bachelor Thesis LGMD IFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Vladimíra Vallová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- JA001 Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || JA001A Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science
Molecular biology and genetic of native systems Basic methods in molecular biology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Medical Genetics and Molecular Diagnostics (programme PřF, B-BI)
- Course objectives
- The course bachelor thesis LGMD I is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course (and subsequent course) will ensure that students submit review according assigned topic referring the problems in field of medical genetics, molecular biology of man, or molecular diagnostics.
- Individual consultations during the work on the bachelor thesis
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2016, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2016/Bi5490