PřF:FA800 Condensed matter physics III - Course Information
FA800 Condensed matter physics IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Václav Holý, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Josef Humlíček, CSc.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Dominik Munzar, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Mon 8:00–9:50 Fs2,04003
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Condensed Matter Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.