PřF:G9271 Geochemical models in magmatic - Course Information
G9271 Geochemical models in magmatic petrologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Lukáš Krmíček, Ph.D. (lecturer), prof. RNDr. Antonín Přichystal, DSc. (deputy)
prof. RNDr. Antonín Přichystal, DSc. (alternate examiner)
Mgr. Simona Krmíčková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Šišková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martin Vašinka (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Lukáš Krmíček, Ph.D.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this subject is explaining principal methods of geochemical modeling.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will learn how to work with basic geochemical programs including GCDkit.
- Modeling of partial melting, fractional crystallization and mixing using main oxides, trace elements and isotopes.
- ALBARÈDE, Francis. Introduction to geochemical modeling. 1st pub. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995. xix, 543. ISBN 0521578043. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credit for active presence.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřen v podzimním semestru 2019/2020.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2019/G9271