PřF:S5005 Seminar The Bio-omics - Course Information
S5005 Field seminar – The Bio-omicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Jan Havliš, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jan Havliš, Dr.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- This subject is dedicated solely to students within doctoral study programmes Life Sciences at CEITEC MU and Genomics and Proteomics at Fac Sci MU. Students enrolled for S5005 subject should not enrol in parallel to subjects S2009, S5030, S5035, XD010, XD011 or Bi0011.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This seminary serves to acquaint students with the top research in the field thanks to invited guests.
- Learning outcomes
- Students are acquainted with the latest developments in different fields of bio-omics through lectures of field experts, expanding and deepening their erudition.
- Assessment methods
- each enrolled student has to attend (evidenced) during the semester at least 10 lectures en toto in these seminars:
1) *MU Life Sciences Seminar* (S5030, S5035, XD010, XD011 or Bi0011)
2) *Mendel Centre Seminars in the Bio-omics* (S2009)
3) *Molecular Medicine Seminar at CEITEC*
4) *Bioinformatics Seminar at CEITEC*
5) *Life Science PI Seminars* (S5020)
6) students also are obliged to participate on Welcome & Info PhD Day during autumn semester
every student, to receive a grade, has to supply till the end of examination period a list of visited seminars (which seminar and when). the entries in the list will be randomly checked against the official attendance sheets signed by student during the seminars.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: lze zapsat osmkrát