PřF:F9752 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
F9752 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Zadána diplomová práce v oboru učitelství fyziky.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Course objectives
- This is an obligatory subject for students who have chosen their thesis from physics.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the two term course students get the ability to write diploma thesis.
- The framework of thesis, students‘ oral presentations and general discussions on particular topics from thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Students' presentations and class discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in the seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2020/F9752