PřF:Bi9324 Seminar LGMD III - Course Information
Bi9324 Seminar LGMD IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Vladimíra Vallová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Markéta Wayhelová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Pavel Lízal, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Wed 14:00–15:50 B11/306
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( Bi9015 Diploma Thesis MBG III ) || NOW ( Bi9122 Diploma thesis HUBI III ) || NOW ( Bi9118 Diploma Thesis LGMD - part 3 )
Obsah předmětu je ve vztahu k tématu diplomové práce, proto je zápis možný pouze souběžně s předmětem Diplomová práce III.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Bioanalytical Laboratory Diagnostics in Medicine - Medical Genetics and Molecular Diagnostics (programme PřF, N-LGM)
- Medical Genetics and Molecular Diagnostics (programme PřF, N-BI)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- formulate main problems of their diploma theses
- interpret and oral present results
- formulate questions and answers and argue in scientific discussions within the field of molecular biology and genetics
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will have experience in preparing professional presentation of their own results or the selected topic by using materials gained from literature search. Students gain experience with the defence of their work presented in front of public audience, with discussion and will also get additional experience during evaluating presentations of their colleagues.
- Program of seminars is worked out according to the current diploma theses and according to the wish of external collaborators at the beginning of each semester.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- oral presentations given by students and invited speakers followed by class discussions
- Assessment methods
- Attendance in course and participation in discussions
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2021/Bi9324