FF:PSD_TP1c Text preparation Ic - Course Information
PSD_TP1c Text preparation IcFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Students must have completed courses: PSD_TP1a PSD_TP1b
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course includes consultations of the theoretical part of the dissertation with the supervisor. The subject is focused on the development of relevant scientific competencies.
- Learning outcomes
- Student in this course demonstrate the ability to work with specialized texts, drawing on the theoretical knowledge, synthesize the knowledge in an academic text as a theoretical basis of the dissertation and discussing results.
- Due to the content of the subject the curriculum can not be specified - the curriculum is determined by the supervisor.
- required literature
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika, případně seznam zdrojů zadaných školitelem.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical backgound, consultations
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Student must, according to prior agreement with the supervisor, submit adequate preparation of the theoretical part of the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: individuální konzultace - každý měsíc.