PřF:C6280 Environmental Chemistry III - Course Information
C6280 Environmental Chemistry IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Atmosphere, basic characteristics, contents, stratification of temperature, atmospheric aerosols, Air pollution, atmospheric reactions, examples, reactions with OH radicals. S, N, C, O in the atmosphere, forms of occurrence, biogenic and anthropogenic compounds. Acidification of the environment. Smog. Hydrosphere, basic characteristics, water and its properties, hydrological cycle. Water chemical reaction, chemical composition of water, Bottom sediments, water-sediment equilibrium, sedimentation, sorption on sediment surfaces. Self-purification of water, water pollution, primary, secondary. Pedosphere, origin, components, humus, genetic horizons, sorption capacity, weathering, transport and reactions of chemicals in soil. Soil pollution, primary, secondary, metals, nutrients, organic pollutants.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.