FF:FJ2A052 Master's Thesis Sem.II - Course Information
FJ2A052 Master's Thesis Seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Katia Émilie V. Hayek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Němcová Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Knowledge of French at level C1 (CEFRL), especially competence in writing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The objective of the thesis seminar is to help students finish their diploma thesis and prepare for a successful defence. Student must prove his/her capacity for individual scholarly research as well as for studying relevant specialized literature and analyzing the materials in question.
- Learning outcomes
- Application of acquired theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). In the form of a presentation, the student demonstrates the ability to independently link his theoretical knowledge with the work with a specific text.
- Individual consultations with the thesis supervisor with regard to the level and state of progress of their work. The thesis examines a particular scholarly problem corresponding to the type of studies.
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations with the tutor of the thesis according to the student's needs and with regard to the level and progress of the work. The diploma thesis solves a partial technical problem corresponding to the type of study.
- Assessment methods
- Credit for submitted major thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Zapisují posluchači, kteří odevzdávají mgr. diplomovou práci v jarním semestru.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/FJ2A052