FF:FJ2A052 Master's Thesis Sem.II - Course Information
FJ2A052 Master's Thesis Seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- FJ2A051 Master'sThesis Seminar I
Knowledge of French at level C1 (CEFRL), especially competence in writing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The objective of the thesis seminar is to help students finish their diploma thesis and prepare for a successful defence. Student must prove his/her capacity for individual scholarly research as well as for studying relevant specialized literature and analyzing the materials in question.
- Learning outcomes
- Application of acquired theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). In the form of a presentation, the student demonstrates the ability to independently link his theoretical knowledge with the work with a specific text.
- Individual consultations with the thesis supervisor with regard to the level and state of progress of their work. The thesis examines a particular scholarly problem corresponding to the type of studies.
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations with the tutor of the thesis according to the student's needs and with regard to the level and progress of the work. The diploma thesis solves a partial technical problem corresponding to the type of study.
- Assessment methods
- Credit for submitted major thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Zapisují posluchači, kteří odevzdávají mgr. diplomovou práci v jarním semestru.