FF:FAV133 Film and TV production - Course Information
FAV133 Film and TV productionFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Čestmír Kopecký (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Voráč, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- each odd Thursday 15:00–18:15 C34
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Any completion of a film or an audiovisual work is preceded by a complicated process of its creation which depends on a large number of people and technologies. It is not only the work of an author, but also a complex artifact the creation of which takes about a year and costs about 30 million crowns. The result itself does have to be an exact imprint of the director's and the screenwright's imagination. This course intends to introduce, both in general and using a specific example, the diversity of conditions and circumstances under which a film/ audiovisual work is created.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Bloková výuka: každý lichý čtvrtek (vyjma 8.11.), tj. 27.9, 11. a 25.10., 22.11., 6. a 20.12., vždy 15:00-18:15 hod. Výstup: písemný úkol dle zadání.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.