doktorský prezenční se specializací
Zahrnut v programu: LF D-CHIR_A Surgery and Reproductive Medicine
Státní doktorská zkouška a obhajoba disertační práce
REQUIREMENTS FOR STATE DOCTORAL EXAM:
The content of the state doctoral examination is the scientific basis of the field of gynecology and obstetrics -perinatology, reproductive medicine, oncogynecology, pediatric gynecology, urogynecology focusing on the topic of dissertation.
The State Doctoral Exam consists of an Examining Board.
A necessary prerequisite for the submission of the final state doctoral examination application is the fulfilment of all the requirements determined by the doctoral board. At the latest, on the date of submitting the application, the student must submit the doctoral thesis statements (if they are determined by the decision of the doctoral board). The state doctoral examination will then proceed within one year after the submission of the application. Commonly, a part of the state doctoral examination is the discussion regarding the statements of the doctoral thesis, unless stated otherwise by the doctoral board or doctoral committee.
The state doctoral examination and the defense of the doctoral thesis are carried out according to the MU SZŘ, Articles 31, 32 and 33.
FORMAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DISSERTATION:
Doctoral studies are completed by writing the dissertation thesis and its defense. The following study and research duties must be fulfilled before defense of the dissertation.
The preparation of the dissertation includes especially participation in educational events, literature studies, preparation of an own project, work on an own project, data collection, sample processing, lecture presentation and clinical practice.
Partial results of the dissertation are presented in clinical seminars.
The standards of dissertation theses at LF MU are regulated by the Dean's Directive No. 5/2021 "Guidelines on the formal requirements of dissertation theses prepared at the MU Faculty of Medicine"
Studijní a výzkumné povinnosti
Educational requirements of the applicant
- Completed university education in the scope of master's studies
- for foreign DSP applicants, an examination in Czech language
The following will be specified for the individual DSP topics
- whether a degree in general medicine is required,
- if applicable, we ask for doctors who have completed a tribal specialty training or attestation,
- the requirement for involvement in scientific research and the number of publications achieved.
The basis of the doctoral studies at the Faculty of Medicine of the MU is the procedural pursuit of preparation of the doctoral thesis in close and regular interaction with the tutor and supplemented by the faculty-wide applicable terms for completing the postgraduate studies.
Before the defence of the doctoral thesis is performed, the following conditions need to be met:
- fulfil the requirements of the given individual study plan
- complete at least 5 fields of study courses of a common basis
The common courses encompass the stated fields of scientific knowledge and capabilities. They can be completed as a part of the organised courses at the MU (with cooperation with CEITEC, Faculty of Science, etc.) or through the analogical external courses (e.g. The Course in the Fundamentals of Research Work Administered by the CAS).
THE FIELDS OF STUDY COURSES OF A COMMON BASIS:
1. Scientific Information, medicine based on evidence (e.g. the Medicine Based on Scientific Proof course)
2. Ethical and legal aspects of research (e.g. the Bio-medicinal Research Ethics, Law, Ethics and Philosophy in Science courses)
3. Organisation of research projects and clinical trials (e.g. the Planning, Organisation and Evaluation of Clinical Studies courses)
4. Data analysis (e.g. the Analysis of Clinical Data courses)
5. Publication, presentation and grant-related skills (e.g. the Art of Research and Scientific Writing courses)
6. Computer Network User
- complete at least 4 subject-area courses (within the competence of the doctoral board)
- meet the publication activity requirements at least in the specified range (see below)
- undergo an internship abroad (with the duration of at least one month), alternatively participate in an international project (attendance at the regular project team meetings is mandatory)
- present original data at an international conference
- submit the doctoral thesis
- pass the final state doctoral examination
-acquire the total amount of 240 credits over the course of studies (in case the MU study and examination regulations change, the credit system may be bypassed at the discretion of the doctoral board).
The participation in teaching can then only reach the maximum of 150 hours/4 years
Reproductive Gynaecology (required)
- some of the available elective courses (many others are also available): Gynaecological Endocrinology, Prenatal Diagnostics in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Assisted Reproduction, Operatives in Gynaecology, Gynaecologic Oncology, Senology, Gynaecologic Urology, Paediatric Gynaecology
Návrh témat disertačních prací a témata obhájených prací
Diagnosis of premalignant lesions of the lover genital tract in women
Diagnostic and prognostic value of human epididymis protein 4 in endometrial cancer
Ultrasound in the primary diagnosis and diagnosis of complications in oncogynecology
Electronic fetal heart rate monitoring - evaluation variability of intrapartum cardiotocography
Ethical and legal aspects of surrogate motherhood