- Learning Outcomes
After successfully completing his/her studies the graduate is able to:
- Identify interactions between mathematical and statistical disciplines.
- Apply general mathematical and statistical results to solve practical problems.
- Interpret knowledge gained from self-study of specialized literature.
- Create a consistent technical text.
- Formulate ideas in a formal mathematical and statistical language.
master's degree programme (following the bachelor's one)
Degree in Advanced Master's state examination
Length of studies
Language of instruction
number of active students
number of theses/dissertations