CST:CJV_F_Cris The crises - Course Information
CJV_F_Cris The economic crises of capitalismPan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: -.
- Mgr. Marie Červenková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Marie Červenková, Ph.D.
- Mastering the language skills in French at B1/B2 level.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to enrich foreign language teaching (french) and to enable students to broaden their knowledge of economic causes and impacts of important historical events of the last century. The course will deal with the major economic crises of capitalism and their causes and social and historical consequences.
- Learning outcomes
- Studying the course will enable students
understand texts and lectures by a native speaker on economic-historical topics;
explain the root causes, developing and consequences of economic crises.
- The e-learning course takes the form of an interactive curriculum incorporating the tools of the University Information System (ROPOTs). The main subchapters are devoted to the crises of 1873, 1929, 1973 and 2008. In addition to the introduction and conclusion, each subchapter contains sections explaining the causes, developing and consequences of the crisis, a video lecture with accompanying pictorial material and a self-evaluation interactive questionnaire which has to reflect the level of understanding of the issue.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Autoevaluating online exercises
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials