CST:LSP_TA_B Asistent bohemista - Course Information
LSP_TA_B Language Teaching Assistant - Czech for ForeignersPan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jan Krejza (lecturer)
PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course is intended for foreign students of Czech studies who seek experience in language teaching Czech language, not for native speakers of Czech language.
- Teaching methods
- Students will be expected to cooperate with a Language Centre teacher on preparation as well as delivery of language classes for Czech for foreigners. The teacher will be in charge of the course and responsible for its quality. The students will team-teach with the teacher, assist him/her or otherwise enhance the quality of the sessions. The students will be expected to complete a full semester course, cooperating with one teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information
- Successful students will be awarded a certificate.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/cus/spring2020/LSP_TA_B