SPCZJ01 Czech Sign Language IPan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ondřej Klofáč (seminar tutor), Mirka Tylová (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Peňáz
Support Centre for Students with Special Needs
Contact Person: Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Support Centre for Students with Special Needs
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SPCZJ01/01: Tue 25. 2. to Fri 15. 5. Tue 9:00–10:50 KOM 107
SPCZJ01/02: Thu 27. 2. to Fri 15. 5. Thu 11:00–12:50 KOM 107
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 19/20, only registered: 1/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 194 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course presents basic theoretical information about the structure and grammar of Czech Sign Language, information about Deaf culture and especially learn the basics of Czech Sign Language, natural language of the Czech Deaf Community.
- Introduction to the study of sign language for course Czech Sign Language
- Family relationships
- Time & time data • Housing and transport
- Teaching methods
- Exercise. Lecture (only the first two hours).
- Assessment methods
- Students gets credits for 75% attendance, activity in e-learning course and for final test. For the final test - video with expression in the Czech Sign Language is dropped and the role of the student's right to choose one of four options, or to answer the question.
- Language of instruction
- Czech Sign Language
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on course enrolment limitations: Pro otevření seminární skupiny musí být zapsáno minimálně 5 studentů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses