SPCZJ02 Czech Sign Language IIPan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ondřej Klofáč (seminar tutor), Mirka Tylová (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Peňáz
Support Centre for Students with Special Needs
Contact Person: Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Support Centre for Students with Special Needs
- Thu 27. 2. to Fri 15. 5. Thu 9:00–10:50 KOM 107
- SPCZJ01 CSL 1
Czech Sign Language I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 12 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 8/12, only registered: 0/12, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/12
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 194 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is learn the basics of Czech Sign Language, natural language of the Czech Deaf Community.
- Repetition course of the Czech Sign Language I
- Characteristics of people and animals
- Colors and shapes
- Materials and things around us
- Modal verbs and verbs of the mental process
- Time data
- The Czech Republic and their neighboring countries; known cities in the Czech Republic
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Students gets credits for 75% attendance, activity in e-learning course and for final test. For the final test - video with expression in the Czech Sign Language is dropped and the role of the student's right to choose one of four options, or to answer the question.
- Language of instruction
- Czech Sign Language
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Pro otevření seminární skupiny musí být zapsáno minimálně 5 studentů.