CST:SPCZJ02Z CSL 2 - Course Information
SPCZJ02Z Czech Sign Language IIPan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mirka Tylová (seminar tutor), Ondřej Klofáč (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Peňáz
Support Centre for Students with Special Needs
Contact Person: Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Support Centre for Students with Special Needs
Czech Sign Language I (for employes)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- Course objectives
- The course is learn the basics of Czech Sign Language, natural language of the Czech Deaf Community.
- Repetition course of the Czech Sign Language I
- Characteristics of people and animals
- Colors and shapes
- Materials and things around us
- Modal verbs and verbs of the mental process
- Time data
- The Czech Republic and their neighboring countries; known cities in the Czech Republic
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Students gets credits for 75% attendance, activity in e-learning course and for final test. For the final test - video with expression in the Czech Sign Language is dropped and the role of the student's right to choose one of four options, or to answer the question.
- Language of instruction
- Czech Sign Language
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Pro otevření seminární skupiny musí být zapsáno minimálně 5 studentů.