ESF:BKV_BAPR Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
BKV_BAPR Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Špalek, Ph.D.
Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Jana Biskupová
Supplier department: Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! NOW ( BKV_TEBP Bachelor Thesis )&&(! BKV_TEBP Bachelor Thesis ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Non-profit-making Organization Economy and Management (programme ESF, B-HPS)
- Public Economics and Administration (programme ESF, B-HPS)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/autumn2018/BKV_BAPR