ESF:JI3N Foreign Language I/3 - G - Course Information
JI3N Foreign Language I/3 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Denisa Gritzová (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Kavalcová (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (lecturer)
Stanislav Štýs (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language I-a-a-a (JIZ) In seminars of the 4th semester the stress will be on consolidation of knowledge with regard to exam preparation and also on various combinations of individual communication activities. It further develops language skills and fluency through guided discussions, simulations and presentations. Writing reports and summaries is practised. Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, 60% score in the final test and a seminar translation or presentation. Examination: written and oral.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.