ESF:PJI1N Foreign Language I/1 - G - Course Information
PJI1N Foreign Language I/1 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Denisa Gritzová (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Kavalcová (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (lecturer)
Stanislav Štýs (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language I-a (JIZ) In the second semester the course provides an opportunity to master further topics and skills typical for a more complex communication, and to apply them to professional activities typical of the business environment, such as interpretation of graphical data. Emphasis will be placed on the principles of translation of economic and business texts into Czech and the main stumbling blocks encountered in translation. Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, 60% score in the final test and submission of a seminar translation or essay.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.