ESF:BKM_VTMA Mathematics Entrance Test - Course Information
BKM_VTMA Mathematics Entrance TestFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Luboš Bauer, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Markéta Matulová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Luboš Bauer, CSc.
Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Supplier department: Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to test knowledge of the secondary school mathematics necessary for the course Mathematics.
- Learning outcomes
- The knowledge of the secondary school mathematics necessary for the course Mathematics.
- 1. The basics of logic and set theory 2. Number systems 3. The basics of algebra 4. Functions 5. Equations and inequations 6. Sequences and series 7. Combinatorics, probability theory, statistics 8. Mathematical analysis 9. Analytic geometry
- required literature
- POLÁK, Josef. Přehled středoškolské matematiky. 9. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 2008. 659 s. ISBN 9788071963561. info
- recommended literature
- Náhradní obsah: učebnice matematiky pro gymnázia
- Teaching methods
- In case of failing in the test self-study or course Mathematics 0 before resit.
- Assessment methods
- Credit requirements: Success at the test of the secondary school mathematics.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses