ESF:BPR_OPRA Special Working Experience - Course Information
BPR_OPRA Special Working ExperienceFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Study the Regional Development and Tourism
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/25, only registered: 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to strengthen students’ success at the employment in the labour market. Students are offered the opportunity to acquire the skills for job positions that fit to their field of study (Regional development and tourism).
- Learning outcomes
- The practice/stint helps students to gain valuable experience. Students are engaged in dealing with real situation and apart from this they have a chance to practise their theoretical knowledge.
- Introductory seminar dealing the administrative stuff the course; Practice – submitting required documentation; Closing seminar – personal presentation of the student’s practice.
- required literature
- směrnice děkana č. 11/2008
- Teaching methods
- Practice/stint - at least 15-day long practice (i.e. 120 working hours)
- Assessment methods
- Getting credits for the course students must 1) submit all required documentation according to the dean’s regulation no. 4/2011; 2) give a personal presentation in powerpoint and 3) participate in the discussion evaluating the practice.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Maximální počet studentů pro tento předmět stanovuje před termínem registrace vyučující.
- Teacher's information